Eyebrow threading is becoming more popular than eyebrow waxing because it is less painful as eyebrows play a very important role in the overall look. Hence, a proper eyebrow shape matters the most. In eyebrow threading, a piece of cotton thread is used to remove each strand of the hair one by one. It looks painful, but it is not as much painful as waxing. Here are some of the reasons because of which eyebrow threading is becoming popular:
The Whole Process Is Hygienic:-
Eyebrow threading is completely a hygienic process as there is no use of reused tools and no direct skin-to-skin contact. Every time a new thread will be used on the new customer.
It Gives Very Precise Shape To The Eyebrows:-
Your eyebrows attain a very good and precise shape after eyebrow threading as even the smallest strand of the hair is pulled out. It will give a completely neat and defined look to your eyebrows.
Maintenance Is Very Easy:-
In eyebrow threading, even the smallest hair is pulled out, so you do not have to worry about the baby hairs for at least one week. After that, you can still maintain the shape by tweezing the new hairs for weeks.
It Will Save Your Time:-
It is not a time taking process at all. The maximum time an eyebrow threading can take is less than 10 minutes. Mostly it is quicker.
It Is Less Painful:-
After reading that how each hair strand is pulled out one by one, you might think it is an extremely painful process, but it is less painful than wax. You might get some uncomfortable feeling, but the pain is not unbearable.
There Is No Use Of Chemicals:-
Unlike other hair removal methods, there is no use of chemicals at all. People with sensitive skin do not have to worry about allergic reactions anymore, as no harmful material is used.
It Decreases The Hair Growth:-
In threading, the hairs are removed from the roots of the skin. New hairs will grow after some time. It is also said that if you keep doing threading, then your hair gets thinner with time.
Tips To When Going For The Eyebrow Threading:-
Here are some of the tips that you should know when you go for eyebrow threading:-
Do Not Rely On Others:-
Who knows your face better than you? as eyebrows have a huge impact on our overall look, you must talk about the shape of your eyebrows. Always go to the professional so she can understand and meet your requirement.
Do Not Wear Any Makeup:-
Wearing makeup is not a bad thing to do while going for eyebrow threading. Still, it will make it difficult for the beautician to make it perfectly suitable according to your face. Another reason is that the makeup will be removed when the process is started.
Do Some Scrubbing Before The Threading?-
It is highly recommended to exfoliate the area around the eyebrows before going for eyebrow threading. It will remove all the dead skin, which will help you to prevent ingrown hairs in the future.
You Should Know About The Right Shape:-
As you know, there are hundreds of shapes of eyebrows, but not every shape is made for every face. Before going for eyebrow threading, you should know which shape will look best on your face.
Check For The Results:-
When the eyebrow threading is done, you should check for the results, like if both the eyebrows are equal or not. You can also ask for some more shaping to get satisfactory results.
Use Aloe Vera Gel:-
You might notice some redness, and if you have sensitive skin, then there will be slight swelling which is completely normal. You can reduce the swelling and the redness by applying aloe vera gel.
Your Pores Are Open:-
After threading, your pores are open, so it best not to apply any makeup product for at least 2 to 4 hours. Or it can clog the pores. You can also use an ice cube to shrink the pores.
Prepare Your Skin For The Threading:-
To get the best results and avoid any allergy, you can follow these tips:
- Exfoliating your skin before threading is important but does not do this on the day of the appointment. It can make your skin more sensitive. As a result, your skin will become prone to severe redness and swelling after the threading.
- Keep your skin hydrated by drinking plenty of water. It is also good for those who have sensitive skin. It can help reduce allergic reactions after the eyebrow threading.
- Prefer not to wear any makeup on the day appointment. Keep the area around the eyebrows as much clean as you can to avoid any allergy.
- If you are worried about it, you can reduce it by numbing the area around your eyebrows. You can do this naturally by washing your face with cold water or applying an ice cube on the area around the eyebrows before the appointment. It will lessen the pain.
Pros Of Eyebrow Threading:-
Here are some of the pros of eyebrow threading:
- This method is completely hygienic.
- No harmful chemicals or heat is used in this method.
- It is perfectly suitable for all skin types.
- It does not have any permanent side effects on the skin.
- It is a cost-effective method.
Cons Of Eyebrow Threading:-
- You cannot do threading on other parts of the body as it is time-consuming for other parts of the body.
- Those who have tender skin might feel extra pain.
- A lot of precision is required to get the required results.
Eyebrow Threading In This Pandemic Situation:-
You might be thinking that what the threaders are doing in this pandemic situation as eyebrow threading involves close contact between the customer and the worker. But many high-class shops spent thousands of dollars to follow all the Sops and made direct contact with the client least to keep their business running. Eyebrow threading open in many areas where all the rules are followed.
You might be thinking that eyebrow threading is a new method. Still, in reality, it has been used for decades by Asians for hair removal. Due to many benefits, this method also started to gain popularity in western countries.