Welcome To Health Caringz!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for using Health Caringz’s Website, located at https://healthcaringz.com/.
In using this website, you have accepted this set of terms and conditions. Please stop using Health Caringz if you do not accept all the conditions and terms listed.
Any usage of the above terms, or any other words, in the singular or plural, and capitalization or he/she/they are considered interchangeable and thus referring to similar terms.
If not stated otherwise, Health Caringz and its licensing partners own Intellectual property rights to everything available on Health Caringz. The intellectual property rights of Health Caringz are all reserved. Access to this is available through Health Caringz for your private use, subject to the limitations outlined in these terms and conditions.
It is not recommended to:
- Republish content from Health Caringz
- Sub-license, rent, or sell materials
- Reproduce duplicate, copy or reproduce materials from Health Caringz
- Redistribute information
Some areas of this website offer users the chance to share their opinions and other information within certain site sections. Health Caringz does not filter commenters, edit, or examine Comments before their appearance on the site. Comments do not express the views or opinions of Health, its agents, or its affiliates.
To the extent permissible by law, Health Caringz shall not be held responsible for the comments or any damage, liability, or other expenses incurred with the usage of or posting of and display of comments on this site. Health Caringz reserves the right to review all comments and remove any comments deemed inappropriate, offensive, or a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and warrant that:
You are authorized to post comments on our site and have all the necessary authorizations and permissions; The Comments do not contain offensive, defamatory, libelous, or other unlawful content that violates privacy.
You give Health Caringz a non-exclusive license to reproduce, use, and edit your comments and authorize other users to copy, reuse, and edit your comments in the forms, formats, or media.
Linking our Content to other HTML0
- Government agencies
- Search engines
- News organizations
- Online directory distributors can hyperlink to our website the same way they link to the websites of other businesses that are listed
- Accredited businesses across the System, except for soliciting non-profit groups, charities, shopping malls, and charity groups for fundraising that cannot link to our website.
They may also hyperlink to our homepage as well as to publications or other Web pages as that the link:
- It isn’t in any way misleading.
- Don’t misleadingly suggest sponsorship, endorsement, or acceptance of the linking party or its products or services or products.
- It is in the framework of the linked party’s website.
Accept any other link requests
- Generally-known business and consumer information sources;
- com community-oriented websites;
- Interests of charities
- Online directory distributor
- Internet portals
- Consulting, accounting, and law companies and
- Trade associations and educational institutions.
We will consider links from these organizations if we find to approve the request if:
- The link does not look bad to our accredited companies.
- The organization is not associated with any negative history in our database.
- The benefits from the hyperlink’s exposure outweigh the lack of Health Caringz.
- The hyperlink is placed within the context of general information about resources.
These organizations may be able to link to our homepage as the link:
- It isn’t in any way misleading.
- Doesn’t falsely suggest that it is a sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party or the products and services it offers or products.
- It is within the specifics of the linking party’s website.
If you belong to among the companies mentioned under paragraph 2 and are keen on linking with our site, we must be informed via e-mail at Health Caringz. Please include your name, the name of your company name, contact details and the URL for your website, a list of all URLs you plan for us to hyperlink to your site, and an outline of the URLs of our site that you wish to hyperlink.
Organizations that were approved could link to our website in the following ways:
- Using a resource locator that is consistently linked to, or
- The use of our website’s description or other material is appropriate in the context or structure of the linked party’s website’s information.
The Health Caringz logo or any other artwork is allowed to link without an agreement to license trademarks.
Without prior written consent, you should not make frames over our web pages that alter our website’s visual appearance or presentation.
We will not be held accountable for any information on your website. You agree to defend and defend us against any allegations made on your website. It is prohibited that any link(s) should be placed on any website that could be seen as defamatory or criminal, or obscene, or that violates, otherwise violates, and promotes the violation of any third-party rights.
Reservation of Rights
Our company reserves the right to demand the removal of any links from our website. We reserve the right to amend this agreement and its linking policy at any time.
Removal of our links
We’ll look into requests to remove links, but we aren’t obliged to do so or reply to you directly. We cannot guarantee its accuracy or completeness; we do not guarantee that the website is always available or that the information on the site is kept current.
To the extent permissible by law, we disclaim any claims, warranties, and other conditions connected to this site and its use. Nothing contained in this disclaimer shall:
- limit or eliminate our or your liability for a person’s death or damage
- limit or eliminate our or your liability for any fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
- limit or eliminate any of your or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted by applicable law. Exempt us from any liability that could not be exempted under the law applicable to you.
The limitations and restrictions on the liability set forth by the present Section as well as elsewhere within this disclaimer (a) must be abided by the previous paragraph and (b) apply to all claims that arise under the disclaimer, which includes liabilities arising from contracts or tort, as well as for the breach of statutory obligation.