Rena vite is used to treat vitamin deficiency in different conditions. Vitamins are essential for our body as they are the building blocks of the body. Vitamins play an indispensable role in maintaining good health. Rena vite is a combination of vitamin B. The ingredients are thiamine, vitamin B6 riboflavin, niacin, vitamin B12, pantothenic acid, and folic acid. Different factors can lead to vitamin deficiency like
- If you are not getting enough vitamins through your diet.
- Different types of illnesses also lead to vitamin deficiency.
- Pregnant women also face vitamin deficiency.
- Alcoholism can also lead to vitamin deficiency.
Usually, you have to take this medicine once a whole day. To get the best results, take medication regularly. This medicine comes in different forms. Here are the directions about the usage of rena vite.
- If you are taking the extended-release form of this medicine, then you should swallow the who capsule. There will be a split line on the tablet from where you should split the tablet. Do not split the capsule if your doctor does not ask to. Never chew or crush the extended-release pills. If you do so, all the medicine will be released, increasing the chances of side effects.
- Some brands also include vitamin C in the ingredients of Rena vite. If your tablet contains Vitamin C, then take it with a whole glass of water. Or follow the instructions of your doctor if he suggests any other thing.
- This medicine also comes in a chewable form. In such a case, chew the medicine thoroughly, then swallow it.
- If you are taking medicine in liquid, then there are some rules too. Use proper medication measuring spoon or cup. This way, you will get the appropriate dose because the kitchen spoons are not always of standard size.
- Some medicines need to be shaken before so read the instructions carefully. Sometimes, if a medicine contains vitamin b12, the doctor will ask you to keep it under the tongue and swallow it.
Interaction With Other Medicines
Drug interactions may occur while taking this medicine which can lead to serious side effects. The first thing to avoid interactions is to make a proper list of all the medications you are taking. Share this list with your doctor. After seeing that list then the doctor will decide whether you should take this medicine or not.
If you are going for any lab tests, then inform your doctor before the test. Or you can also notify your lab examiner about this medicine. Rena vita can also interact with your lab tests which can lead to false results.
If you have already told your doctor about all the medicines you are taking, do not change the dose or stop taking any medication yourself. Here is some medication with which rena vite can interact.
- Some antibiotics.
- Anti-seizure drugs.
- Other supplements.
Side Effects Of The Medicine
Your stomach might get upset after taking this medicine. Or you might experience can have flushing. But these side effects are temporary. After some time, when your body will get used to the drug, these side effects will fade away. Contact your doctor immediately if you notice any before-mentioned side effects worsen or do not go away with time.
A severe allergic reaction to this drug is not common, but it can occur. Stop taking medicine and seek medical assistance as soon as possible. Here are some of the severe allergic reactions that can occur after taking this medicine.
- A person might experience a rash on the body.
- Swelling of the face, throat, and tongue can also occur.
- A person might experience severe dizziness.
- The person might feel trouble breathing.
Precautions Of Taking The Medicine
Know about the ingredients of the medicine. Inform your doctor if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Also, inform your doctor if you are allergic to any medicine. Discuss in detail with your doctor if you have any allergies to medications.
The chewable or liquid form of the medicine contains aspartame. If you cannot take aspartame due to any condition like PKU, inform your doctor. This medicine comes in different forms, so your doctor will ask you to take the medication in other forms.
The liquid form of the can also contain sugar and alcohol. Suppose you have the problems like alcohol dependence, liver disease, or diabetes. In that case, you should avoid taking the liquid form of the medicine. Notify your doctor about your problem, and he will prescribe you a substitute. Your doctor might ask you to take medicine 3in any other form, or he will prescribe you how to take medication safely.
If you are pregnant, then it is best to consult your doctor before taking medicine. This medicine is safe to use in pregnancy. It is commonly given to pregnant women to treat vitamin B deficiency to avoid spinal cord defects in the baby. But consult your doctor as he will prescribe the proper dosage of the medicine.
Specific health problems increase the risk of the side effects of this medicine. Consult your doctor before taking medication if you have any of the mentioned below health problems.
- If you have diabetes.
- If you have any liver problems.
- If you are suffering from vitamin B12 deficiency.
In case of overdose, seek medical assistance quickly. The symptoms of overdosing include trouble breathing, unconsciousness, nausea, stomach pain, diarrhea, and vomiting.
If you miss a dose, then take it as soon as you remember. If the time of the second dose is near, then skip the previous one. Do not take medicine two times if you miss a dose. It is best to take medication at the same time daily to remember it.
Go for doctor appointments regularly while you are taking medicine. Keep in mind that you are taking medication to recover your deficiency of the vitamin. After that, fulfill the requirement of vitamins through your diet.
Never take any medicine without the consultation of your doctor, even if it is a supplement. Follow the instructions of your doctor keenly to avoid any problem.