Hair removal laser is a practice done now more often because people have released how much better it is from the other options like waxing, threading, or simply shaving your hair. The laser has long-term effects, which means you would spend more time hair-free in the laser sessions than waxing and shaving. Waxing is about removing the hair follicle temporarily, the laser involves destroying the hair follicle when it absorbs the amplified light, and this happens because of the pigment in the hair follicle.
Benefits of laser over other methods of hair removal
The benefits of hair removal laser over the waxing and shaving methods are a lot, and the following are some of those benefits
- First of all, the greatest benefit is that you will have more duration ibn between the sessions over time, and in some cases, permanent hair loss is also observed.
- Duration, as compared to any other hair removal method, is a lot less. You will get the smaller areas like upper lips done in about a minute, and the other areas like legs may take up to an hour.
- The precision is another key benefit, and the laser will target only your hair follicle without damaging the surrounding areas of your skin. With waxing and razoring, you might not get all the hair, but with lasers, each hair will be gone.
Preparing for your hair removal laser session
Before you go for your hair removal session, you should know a few things, which are as follows.
- You should not be wearing any makeup because the pigment in your makeup can result in skin damage.
- You should wear sunscreen around your session so that you don’t have a sunburned skin
- You shouldn’t be wearing a black mask if you are getting a facial laser. That is because it will absorb heat and make it impossible for your skin to cool down after your laser session.
- You should check the doctor or laser technicians’ credentials before getting your hair removal laser procedure done.
- Avoid as much sun exposure before or after your hair removal laser
What happens during the hair removal laser?
You should be expecting the following things during your hair removal laser
- The hair on your body is trimmed, and only a short length of 2 millimetres is left behind before your laser procedure.
- A cooling device or a cooling gel may be used on your skin to prevent damage from excessive heat.
- After your laser procedure, an anti-inflammatory or soothing cream will be applied to your skin to help it heal.
- You will feel like your skin has been sunburned after that session, so you should keep moisturizing it and use soothing creams on it.
- The laser technician and the patient itself will wear the eye protective gear during the procedure.
- Using an ice pack after your treatment will help you as well.
Hair removal laser, like Tria hair removal laser 4x boots, is the only answer to the hair problems on your body; having hair on your body and face is quite natural, but if it bothers you that much, then you can go for a hair removal laser which may not give you permanent results. Still, they will be long lasting than any other hair removal method. Usually, it is recommended to get your laser done in a clinic. Still, you can have it done at home, too, with your hair removal laser device like Tria hair removal laser 4x boots.
Tria hair removal laser 4x boots
different hair removal laser devices are available on the market. Still, Tria hair removal laser 4x boots stand out because it is the most powerful ones of all. Having your laser done with Tria will give you better results, so the time gap between the sessions will increase, allowing you to enjoy longer hair-free periods. Since the results are long-lasting, the short life of Tria hair removal laser 4x boots doesn’t bother anyone. This laser is suitable for skin types of fair to medium brown complexion. This laser device targets almost all-natural hair colours.